Continue your education by learning more about FLAVORx and how the physiology of taste can impact medication adherence.
1 Contact Hours Or 0.1 CEU
Pharmacy Technician-Specific CE # CE A000183-01T
Upon successful completion of this knowledge-based CPE activity, pharmacy technicians should be able to:
1.Understand the common barriers to medication adherence and discuss implications of poor medication adherence.
2.Review the anatomy and physiology of taste and identify how taste can impact medication adherence.
3.Explain the importance of choice and patient preferences with regards to medication adherence and highlight how flavoring can improve the patient medication experience and ultimately increase.
- Click on slides to download for viewing. You may want to use this option to follow along with the video narration and to refer to the slides while completing the quiz.
1. Watch the video.
2. Click on quiz to take the quiz for CE credit.
3. Select the quiz as your store item (Add Item > Checkout > Proceed to Confirmation > Complete Order) and you will then receive an email with a link to take the quiz.
4. This CE if free to AAPT Members and the store item will reflect $0. Non-Member fee is $4 and the store item will reflect a $4 charge. On-line payment is preferred, however payment may be mailed to:
c/o Medication Adherence CE
PO Box 1447
Greensboro, NC 27402
5. 80% must be achieved to receive CE credit. After taking the quiz, an email will be sent to participants who earn a passing score and a Certificate of Completion will be posted on your member profile.
6. This CE is accredited by CES and accepted by PTCB and ExCPT. We suggest that each participant verify with individual State Board of Pharmacy for acceptance of continuing education accredited by CES.