Who we are?
Flavorx, at our core, we are devoted to helping children avoid that all-too-common struggle to take medicine because it either tastes awful or because it’s just no fun to be sick. We make medicine time less stressful for parents while helping pharmacies enhance and personalize their customer experience. We’ve been helping children take their medicine since 1994. The FLAVORx Pediatric System is available in more than 47,000 chain and independent pharmacies. Using our copyrighted flavoring recipes, pharmacists have safely flavored 150 million prescription and over-the-counter medications, reducing stress levels for parents and giving children the control over their own wellness.
Alongside our sister company, FillMaster Systems, we are changing the way that medicine is dispensed by fully automating the reconstitution and flavor dispensing process. Our dispensers automate the reconstitution process of creating a liquid medication and help streamline pharmacy workflow, which allows pharmacists to fill prescriptions faster and easier. We have a multi-stage Reverse Osmosis filtration system that feeds our dispensers to ensure that safe, high quality water is being dispensed into the liquid medications.
How will You make an Impact?
The Customer Experience Team at Flavorx operates as inbound and outbound call center; playing a pivotal role the success of the company we are required to deliver superb customer service. The Customer Support Representative is responsible for handling inquiries via phone and online chat from our customers and potential customers and sustain evident knowledge of Flavorx’s products, services, equipment. Continuous adherence to policies within Flavorx and the Customer Experience Department and high level of integrity will be essential to maintaining success in this role.
- Answer incoming service calls, chat sessions and emails from customers to perform initial diagnosis of issue. Subsequently, take action to correct the issue.
- Owns the resolution of an issue through completion to the satisfaction of our customers
- Demonstrate empathy and helpfulness with frustrated customers
- Process inbound customer orders from phone, email and fax
- Troubleshoot equipment malfunctions, explain equipment functionality, identify and replace faulty equipment.
- Cross reference customer’s data between internal systems
- Work with all company departments to resolve any customer related questions with the highest degree of accuracy, effectiveness, and promptness
- Accurately record and document all customer interactions within the company CRM system
- Outgoing follow up calls received from third party call center
- Identify the need and make suggestions for new departmental tools and resources
- Assist in the ongoing maintenance of department job aids, training materials, and workflows
- Report inaccuracies within the Customer Relationship Management Tool (CRM) and/or external or internal materials
- Continuous focus on skill development and customer service skills
- Work on various projects in support of department milestones
- Handle misc. tasks as assigned
- A bachelor’s degree or 2+ years or experience in a call center or similar setting
- Comprehensive and critical thinking skills
- Positive attitude
- Intermediate knowledge with Microsoft Office Software
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with varying audiences
- Typing minimum 40wpm
- Ability to work independently, with little supervision
- Ability to handle ambiguity and frequent changes
- At least 2+ years using a CRM system, preferably Microsoft Dynamics, a plus
- Experience troubleshooting hardware and/or software, a plus
FLAVORx/Fillmaster Systems are equal opportunity employers.