- Learn and become proficient in FLAVORx, Fillmaster and FillPure products, equipment, and services.
- Answer incoming service calls, chat sessions and emails from customers to perform initial diagnosis of issue. Subsequently, take action to correct the issue.
- Work with all departments to resolve any customer related issues with the highest degree of accuracy, effectiveness, and promptness
- Document and track issues within the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system
- Follow up with all third-party call center requests in a timely manner
- Recommend process, policy or procedure additions and modifications to ensure the company has the most effective resolutions
- Owns the resolution of an issue through completion to the satisfaction of our customers
- Primary resource for product and application questions received by other support team members
- Thinks about any improvement that can be made to internal and customer-facing technical documentation to provide clear and concise answers to commonly asked questions
- Take on additional tasks as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- 2+ years in a support/help desk environment/call center
- Knowledge and understanding of the technical and application environment
- Water filtration, automation system knowledge a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Able to work under pressure, high volume, and major events that impact the customer