- Responsible for installing, maintaining, and troubleshooting issues with the FilllMaster/Flavorx Reverse Osmosis filtration and water and flavor dispensing systems in Retail Pharmacies.
- Local, regional, and national field support for filtration systems and dispensers.
- Work is remote, you will be provided a service van, tools, and all parts needed. Dispatching and invoicing will be done through your phone.
- Preventive Maintenance (Fillpure Visits) to change filters, sanitize systems, check calibration on machines, update software, etc.
- Help ensure work space is clean, safe, and organized
- Pharmacy customer training on proper use of machine.
- Van Inventory management
- Additional projects as assigned
- Excellent customer service skills and phone etiquette
- Must be highly organized and flexible with time.
- Experience with water filtration systems and plumbing a plus
- History of self management and being a remote technician.
- Clean driving record and the ability to drive long distances.
- Water quality knowledge a plus
- Possess problem solving and multi-tasking skills.
- Willingness to have a “whatever it takes” attitude to get the job done.
Physical Requirements necessary with or without a *reasonable accommodation:
· Frequent use of computers and phones
· Travel by car and plane
· Ability to lift 50 lbs
· Ability to work in cramped spaces at the customer site
· Company van provided
· Mostly local work- Overnights 2-3 nights per week average, sometimes less. Occasional US travel and projects. Must be open to doing what needs to be done.
· Monthly cellphone bill covered
· Vacation, Sick, and Personal days
· All travel paid when working away from home.
· Hourly pay + Benefits (Health, Dental, Vision, 401k, etc.)
· No on call rotation, nights, or weekends