We are looking for an enthusiastic Jr. Account Manager to contribute in generating sales for the independent pharmacy sales team. You will be responsible for closing sales deals over the phone and maintaining good customer relationships.
An effective representative must be an excellent communicator and have superior people skills. They must be comfortable presenting products or services over the phone as well as dealing with complaints and doubts.
- Contact potential and existing customers to inform them about our products and services
- Answer questions about products and/or the company
- Create a positive relationship with our customers in order to understand their wants and close sales deals
- Direct prospects to the field sales team when needed
- Data entry on new and existing customer information in our database
- Take and process orders
- Go the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales
- Manage sales data in HubSpot and keep records of calls and sales for useful information
- 1-3 years of experience in sales or customer service
- Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospective customers
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints
- Organized and able to work on many projects at the same time
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- HubSpot or Salesforce experience a plus
- Potential travel (by car and plane)
Flavorx is an equal opportunity employer.