Columbia, MD 21045
Are you ready to make an impact with a highly successful small business based in Columbia, MD? Do you want to further you career in a position that not only gives you great job satisfaction, but also a sense that you’re doing good in the world? Then FLAVORx is the place for you. At our core, we sell and promote products and services to pharmacies, both chain and independent, that help people (mainly kids) take their medicine.
The Customer Experience Team at FLAVORx operates as inbound and outbound call center, playing a pivotal role in the success of the company. The Customer Experience Representative is responsible for handling inquiries via phone and online chat from our customers and potential customers and sustain evident knowledge of FLAVORx’s products, services, equipment. Continuous adherence to policies within FLAVORx and the Customer Experience Department and high level of integrity will be essential to maintaining success in this role.
- Answer incoming service calls, chat sessions and emails from customers to perform initial diagnosis of issue. Subsequently, take action to correct the issue.
- Owns the resolution of an issue through completion to the satisfaction of our customers
- Demonstrate empathy and helpfulness with frustrated customers
- Process inbound customer orders from phone, email and fax
- Troubleshoot equipment malfunctions, explain equipment functionality, identify and replace faulty equipment.
- Cross reference customer’s data between internal systems
- Work with all company departments to resolve any customer related questions with the highest degree of accuracy, effectiveness, and promptness
- Accurately record and document all customer interactions within the company CRM system
- Outgoing follow up calls received from third party call center
- Identify the need and make suggestions for new departmental tools and resources
- Assist in the ongoing maintenance of department job aids, training materials, and workflows
- Report inaccuracies within the Customer Relationship Management Tool (CRM) and/or external or internal materials
- Continuous focus on skill development and customer service skills
- Work on various projects in support of department milestones
- Handle misc. tasks as assigned
- An associates degree or 2+ years of experience in a call center or similar setting
- Comprehensive and critical thinking skills
- Positive attitude
- Intermediate knowledge with Microsoft Office Software
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with varying audiences
- Typing minimum 40wpm
- Ability to work independently, with little supervision
- Ability to handle ambiguity and frequent changes
- At least 2+ years using a CRM system, preferably Microsoft Dynamics, a plus
- Experience troubleshooting hardware and/or software, a plus
FLAVORx/Fillmaster Systems are equal opportunity employers.