Columbia, MD 21046
Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for service of equipment at pharmacy locations across the country.
- Install digital water dispensers and water filtration systems.
- Perform routine maintenance on all dispensing and water filtration equipment.
- Troubleshoot issues in the field related to equipment and water filtration.
- Execute equipment testing and document findings.
- Ensure return of salvageable equipment to Fillmaster headquarters.
- Provide technical phone support to customers.
- Provide product training to pharmacy staff members.
- Manage inventory provided to support regional service efforts.
- Additional projects as assigned.
Qualifications and Skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Clean driving record
- Must be able to travel by car and air
- Possess problem solving and multi-tasking skills
- Work independently with little supervision
- Water quality knowledge a plus
- Experience with water filtration systems a plus
- Frequent day and overnight travel (75%)
FLAVORx/Fillmaster Systems are equal opportunity employers.